When we are looking for new professional challenges, we often wish we could take a glimpse into work life and the atmosphere at a workplace ahead of time. Therefore, and also because we are growing fast, we at AMOMED decided to collaborate with karriere.at, an Austrian job search and recruiting portal, to do just that.
What does everyday life look like at AMOMED?
On karriere.at, we created a comprehensive company profile which, on the one hand, offers basic information about us – What areas are we active in? What are our values? How big is the company? – Where are we located? etc – and, on the other hand, offers insight into our daily work life through photos and videos.
The videos cover the following topics:
- AMOMED as employer
- Work environment at AMOMED
- Development opportunities at AMOMED
- The interview process at AMOMED
In addition, there is tour of our office, to introduce the physical work space, as we know it is important to feel comfortable.
You can also read regular company updates on the News & Hot Topics part of our website, as well as our profiles on LinkedIn and Xing, where you can ‘Follow’ us with just one click and stay up to date.
Our Team is the Core of AMOMED
Our team exemplifies what we stand for at AMOMED! Therefore, it is important to us to show our staff how valuable and essential they are for AMOMED’s success. That’s why we strive to show them our appreciation throughout the year. This gratitude is demonstrated through:
- 2x a month we offer massages at the office
- 1x a month we have breakfast together
- 1x per quarter we go to cocktail happy hour
- There is a certain number of free workout units available every month through MyClubs
- Free coffee, tea, juices and fresh fruit every day
- There is a cafeteria in the building and lunch options in the vicinity
- Those who prefer to eat their homecooked lunch can do so in our break room
- Employees get birthday presents
- There are discounts for hair salon visits and for the dry cleaner located in our building
- 1x per year we have a company outing
- Further various team events (Heart Run, carnival, Viennese Oktoberfest visit, Christmas party, etc)
Let’s get to know each other!
All short-listed candidates have the opportunity to meet the future team and possibly get a closer look at the daily operations.
You are interested in being employed at AMOMED and what to learn more? You can find any open positions on our website, our LinkedIn and Xing profiles as well as on karriere.at. You may also submit an unsolicited application to our HR department.
We look forward to getting to know you!